If you have to stay at home, we will post lessons from lots of different places. You can find links to the pages you need to go to below!
- Ruth Miskin’s Read Write Inc online phonics lessons on YouTube – click on the logo above to to straight to the Read Write Inc YouTube page. There are daily phonics lessons here; delivered in exactly the same way we teach phonics at Banks Road.
- If you are unsure what lessons to do, don’t worry. We will post the lessons directly onto Seesaw for you to follow.
- White Rose lessons and online resources – click on the logo above for some great maths resources. In Nursery we use White Rose resources to teach all of our maths so the worksheets will look very familiar to you.
- We also post additional maths resources on Seesaw for you to complete.
- Literacy Counts online resources – LiteracyCounts have put together materials to support home learning. Parents can sign up to get access to the free resources and will receive weekly emails to support you at home.
- Teachers have also signed up and will post work onto Seesaw.
- We will also be using Zoom to deliver real time, face-to-face lessons, if we have to send people home to work. Zoom is a free learning platform. Teachers will send children invites to join a Zoom on Seesaw.