If you have to stay at home, we will post lessons from lots of different places. You can find links to the pages you need to go to below!
- Oak National Academy – click on the logo above to go straight to the Year 6 resources. There are lessons for English, Maths, PSHE, PE, History, Spanish, Science, Geography and Art!
- If you are unsure what lessons to do, don’t worry. We will tell you which lessons we would like you do and post these on Seesaw.
- White Rose lessons and online resources – click on the logo above for some great maths resources. In year 6 we use White Rose to teach all of our maths so the worksheets will look very familiar to you.
- We also post additional maths resources on Seesaw for you to complete.
- Literacy Counts online resources – LiteracyCounts have put together materials to support home learning. Parents can sign up to get access to the free resources and will receive weekly emails to support you at home.
- Teachers have also signed up and will post work onto Seesaw if they
- We will also be using Zoom to deliver real time, face-to-face lessons, if we have to send people home to work. Zoom is a free learning platform. Teachers will send children invites to join a Zoom on Seesaw.